1. Click the buy button located at the bottom right corner of the image you would like to purchase.
2. Select "This Photo"
3. Select the type- paper prints, wall art, etc.
4. Select the size.
5. You can now crop the picture to get it precisely how you like. The crop box can be moved up/down and left/right by holding in the left mouse button. You also can focus or expand the printed area by again holding in the left mouse button on any corner to decrease or increase the size of the square.
6. Select a finish typically lustre, glossy, matte or metallic.
7. Choose the amount of copies you would like .
8. Add to cart.
9. View cart.
10. Input payment and delivery information.
*While we do professionally restore some of our old photos because of the sheer amount of photos we are uploading it is impossible to give every image the highest level of attention. If there is a particular image you would like to see restored prior to purchasing please contact us. We may be able to dramatically clean up the photo up for a minimal fee.
**All of our photos are scanned at a high resolution. In order to maintain a high quality the only sizes that will be shown are those that promise this high quality. In other words, if a 3" by 5" picture was originally scanned it is unlikely that you will be able to order a 24" by 36" print. The option will not be available.